Friday, March 24, 2006

Devils and Dust - Bruce Springsteen (concepts) Pt.3

Okay, I've done rough versions of all 11 covers. Some are basically complete and others need a bit more work. The last 3 were done using lower res screen caps from the Devils and Dust Promo DVD which is why they are a little different to the others. I need to do more work matching the colours.

The order will change as well. Ever second one will be the cover for the dual case versions so obiously I will use the best images on them. Cover one will be made into a dual cover for vol 1&2, cover three with be vol 3&4 etc.


CLICK TO SEE ENLARGED IMAGE

I will try and finalise covers soon and get started on the inlays and labels in the next day or two. Thanks to everyone for the feedback...keep it coming!

2 Comments:

  • hi, real great work. thanks
    the "0" before the #s looks fine to me. dual covers and a single at the end is cool.
    personally I hope to see 3 disc art
    and a 2 at the end. I use tri-slim inserts that go in with the front cover for the 3rd disc. workd great and saves space. get them from http://www.american-digital.com/prodsite/product.asp?p=142.
    but wont complain with any art. yours looks fantastic.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, March 24, 2006 6:10:00 PM  

  • Single Disc works for me and these look top grade! Thanks and I look forward to when they hit the site!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, March 27, 2006 5:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home