Sunday, January 16, 2005

REM Cover Studio goes LIVE!!!

ITS ALIVE!!!! Well The REM Cover Studio Beta site went live on Friday the 14th January. It's currently being hosted on my girlfriend's webspace (bless her) until I can find a more permanent home for it. I only have 50meg of space which must be just about up so I'll have to start looking fast.

The response has been fantastic. I've only placed links to it here, murmurs and the REM Web Ring and I've had 250 hits already from all corners of the world.

The site still needs a couple of sections finished, as well as a couple of planned additions, but all in all the first weekend has gone well. I'm already planning v2 of the site which, if I can learn PHP from scratch, the whole site will be database driven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home