Sunday, March 26, 2006

Devils and Dust - Bruce Springsteen (concepts) Pt.5

Love, Tears & Mystery - Volume 1



Volume 1 is complete and here's the preview featuring the cover, inlay and label.

The label image that will be downloadable won't have the circles or hole markings. It will be a flat image similar to the cover that only requires you to print it on a sticker or cd.

Progress - All covers and labels are complete. The slow part is the inlays and all the text formatting that they entails. I have finished four of them and will get a few more done tonight.

I still need to start on the booklet for dual disc editions.

2 Comments:

  • Absolutely outstanding work sibko! Can't thank you enough. Unable to assist you myself but I hope someone can help re. the DVD from Rising Tour @ Testra Dome. Talking of the Rising Tour, I've got a suggestion for a future non REM project, although I'm wary of requesting anything else when the D&D collection is still in production ! (Don't want to be accused of "taking the Michael")Cheers!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, March 27, 2006 12:18:00 AM  

  • GREAT WORK!
    Thanks! Im sure someone can help
    out with the dvd. If I had it I would.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Monday, March 27, 2006 1:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home