Friday, January 21, 2005

Covers Preview - European Leg

Finally we are seeing some bootlegs appearing from the European leg with much thanks to Matthijs. I thought I'd better come up with a new cover design. (I've had a whole month off between the US and European legs to design something and I leave it to the last minute :P)

Ok here it is:



As there are a lots of countries I'm going to keep the layout but use colours from the host country flag. The whole concept is based around geography and location.

The cover will feature fantastic photos (thanks to RemFriends) from the European leg and also a map of Europe showing the location of the gig.

The back will feature a shot from the host town or country. As they're playing a lot of famous cities with famous skylines and architecture I thought I'd use it where possible to give a sense of that culture. I can't rule out a twist or two!

The final version of Slovenia should be up this weekend and I'm just waiting on tracklistings for the two other shows (Milan and Zagreb).

The inspiration for these shows came from the Cologne cover I did. I liked it so much I wanted to do more.

1 Comments:

  • You´re covers are very nice and i´m happy to see you made a cover for hannover but sadly the setlist is completely wrong.
    01 i took your name
    02 departure
    03 so fast so numb
    04 animal
    05 the outsiders
    06 turn you inside-out
    07 high speed train
    08 everybody hurts
    09 aftermath
    10 the great beyond
    11 boy in the well
    12 orange crush
    13 i wanted to be wrong
    14 final straw
    15 imitation of life
    disk 2
    01 the one i love
    02 walk unafraid
    03 losing my religion
    04 break
    05 what´s the frequency, kenneth
    06 exhuming mc carty
    07 drive
    08 country feedback
    09 leaving new york
    10 i´m gonna dj
    11 man on the moon

    please make a new hannover cover.Thank You.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, April 01, 2005 9:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home